Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I have no time... Sept 26, 2011

 Highlights:
I kicked it at chelsea hightower's house and got her to commit to bring friends to church,
 i taught Tris Imboden in Malibu (the drummer for Chicago) - he signed a picture for me... super super nice guy.
 He referred to Alice Cooper as 'Al'... he showed us Bob Dylans fridge that he brought over the other week.. and tommy lee jones' doors..
 And walked past Will Smith's and Pamela Anderson's houses.. 
AND we baptized Trey on Saturday.
 it was such a rad week.
 I donated my plants to the Ramos couple - they were taking over my desk. 
We found a really solid new investigator - john. 
William came to church again and even prayed!
 i got sick on sunday and got a blessing from our ward mission leader - then felt better and confirmed trey in sacrament meeting. 
I ate dinner with Hal Posner - the old CFO of Capitol Records (he turned down the Beetles twice before signing with them).
 It was a good week. Wish I had more time to write! I love you all!
Love,
Elder Cottrell

No comments:

Post a Comment