Monday, August 1, 2011

New photos from my mission!

Missionaries helped with the  Run for a Cure for Cancer event.

 Nice hair!


Hallie Berry



Brian, Sis Munoz, Leo

Tabac o Tea

 Leo & lady friend
 Pit Bull
Ivette, baby & husband
Recinos Family
  


James' Baptism

Ghetto Bird after us!


Tolleupe
 Burcha missionaries

Elder Allred & I

Spam & A1 sauce


random cat

another cat.

bubble pipe

Vilalon's




T.A.

Compton's Finest

The Schillings

A random garden in the City.

Really good bbq



 Lordes birthday
 Cosnelio taping the bathroom door shut.
 Eder & Brenda Baptism

Eder, myself, Lourdes, Brenda, Cruz, Rogers
 Laura's Baptism
 Perfect Temple picture

Lourdes, Brenda, Elder Cruz & I

Great view

My new suit


 Elders Corneho, me Ferrin and Cruz

 Throwing rocks.



 Hiking back up in my suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment