Friday, January 14, 2011

Transfer pictures 2011

Elder Moran, Mitillo and I- "our family"


 Being spoon fed by Jave



 Getting a hair cut

Super hot chilli's, didn't dare do it~


Snow- just kidding- cotton

Soaking wet


Wringing out my clothes


Saying goodbye to my original district in the MtC   - Elder Gustin

Elder Simon

Elder Lovelace

Elder Jackson

Elder Dahle

Elder Richins





Elder Bluth

Rainbow after a huge storm



The Griswalds

Elder Hodell, Me and Santa at a Christmas Devotional


Cleaning out the font




Looking in the mirror above the font

Program

Elder Ferrin and Me with the Recinos


Me, Milsa, & Victoria Recinos


New remote helicopters 






dumb dogs

Sampson st.

Manudo

Fence that I ran into-

Me and Denito

Camero and my bike, they were made for each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment