Monday, December 19, 2011

Photos Dec. 12, 2011

MyEgyptian friend from the old folks home

My Russian friend from the old folks home.
 Chinese food @ Hua's

Brenda on her mini-mission
 Civic center before the Thanksgiving service.
 E. Ewing's new gear & myself




 Enjoying a meal on a break.

The needy.

The homeless like music too.
 My jello mold for Thanksgiving.
 It collapsed- we took it to dinner anyway.
 E.Ewing in district meeting.
 Merry crisis & a happy new fear- Venice Blvd & Midvale Ave.
 Super proud of the lunch I made.
 Gabrielle after the baptism.
 Samuelita- the ame of the Ramos's baby- named after yours truly.
 Huge dude @ farmers market.
 Our poster that took forever to make.
 A living turtle, al,ost dropped it.
 Business hustlin.

Working the streets.
 All the missionaries that taught Lucinda.
 E. Allred, Lucinda & I.
 Making myself a present.
 Finished product.
 Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment