Monday, April 4, 2011

Sam's newest photos from the mish~

Just trying'  to talk to everyone!

 Eatin' a serraro pepper...again....
 The Beast...ginormas dog- Alejandro's
 Funny little friend...Alex Recinos-craziest 4 year old ever.
 Joys of changing my tire
Changing my tire again......

 Dentist Office inside, on wheels...
Good ole Lunch, yum.......

Trying to get to  Salt Lake !

Me and Elder Watkins, my companion, transfer #8!

 Dennis & Jayden on Jayden B-day- His dad dunked his face in his cake for his birthday....
 Dennis & I - denis is trying to be tall....haha
Me, Lalo  & Edgar Lalo Guerrero & E. Watkins

Norma, Jose' & I before interviews

Norma, Jennifer, Jose' Me and E. Watkins

Red Hatters Mardi Gras
 and the umbrella parade .....I love oldies! Lady next to me was on "Let's make a deal" TV show.

The pay off! Baptism Day! Me Jose', Norma, Jennifer & Elder Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment